Socialize With Me

Sprint: 10 Minutes A Day.

Do you have ten minutes a day to yourself?

If you do, what do you do?

I find that when I've got ten free minutes I'll pick up my book and read a few chapters. Most of my "free" time is in the car (not driving, don't worry) or at one of the kids activities. Or while my kids have playdates or naps.

I've begun always having a book or magazine with me to be prepared for when I have this free time. Also whenever I know I have birthdays or holidays coming up I'll bring some cards and my address book along to get caught up on that.

Most days I think I spoil away my "free" time by catching up on facebook or blogs in the evening, falling into bed completely spent.

So now you tell me, what do you do with your "free" time?

Sprint has just launched Gaming on the Now Network™, bringing you the first wireless 4G network from a national carrier. Sprint and JuiceBoxJungle have sponsored me to write about what "ten minutes" a day means to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment